Dr. Chadwell is committed to creating your beautiful smile by providing the highest quality of care in a fun and energetic environment. His philosophy is to treat each patient with personal attention while providing exceptional service. He is humbled to be in this amazing profession and loves the personal interaction with his patients in addition to seeing the positive change in their lives.
- Dr. Chadwell received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- He attended the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- He continued his education and received his orthodontic specialty training at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- South Carolina Dental Association (SCDA)
- Southern Association of Orthodontists (SAO)
- Spartanburg County Dental Society (SCDS)
Dr. Chadwell enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Rainey Chadwell, and their son Harrison. Dr. Chadwell loves hiking and traveling with his family along with playing with their two dogs and horses. In his spare time, he enjoys photography, wakeboarding, snowboarding and playing golf.
Dr. Chadwell is very active in Duncan and the surrounding communities and sponsors many local schools, sports teams and youth-related activities. Dr. Chadwell believes that great people make great communities.